Thursday, March 3, 2011

I breathe in.....I breathe out.....

I breathe in, I breathe out,
Put one foot in front of the other,
Take one day at a time...
-Chris Cagle

I have been so stressed and overwhelmed lately....feels almost like I'm going to have a panic attack.  There is just so much to do, and being only one person, makes it so hard to get done.  Being in school full-time, definitely isn't helping the situation any.  I have so much homework to do, that I have been putting off....simply because I don't have the time!  Then today, I realized just how much is due so soon! I am doing amazing in school right now....I have an "A" in all 5 of my classes, and I don't want to let it slip!  

Yes, you are probably wondering why I'm not doing anything right now! haha!  But, from time to time I need a mental break from the cleaning and homework.  It's to the point right now, that when I look at my homework, it doesn't make any sense, because there is so much on my mind that I simply can't concentrate.  I'm sitting here *trying* to enjoy my coffee and hang out with Kayla until she goes down for a nap.  Then, I suppose it's back to work! :/

Anyone wish you could hire a maid?  or, clone yourself?  

1 comment:

  1. totaly wish i could clone myself. but the clone would get all the work while the real me got to do what i want, like play with my babies

    ReplyDelete